Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Necessity of a Breastfeeding Birth Plan

As my husband and I eagerly awaited the arrival of Big B, we went to classes and read books to prepare. We also talked about a birth plan with my obstetrician and what we wanted to have done. However, we never thought about a breastfeeding birth plan. I knew that I wanted to breastfeed and I thought that was all to it. Lara Audelo is a Certified Lactation Education Counselor and owner of Mama Pear Designs. Below is an excerpt of her article on the importance of a breastfeeding birth plan. You can also check out her check list on Part 2.



Disclaimer: This article was written by a guest author. I did not receive financial compensation to publish this post on my blog. All information and opinions presented by the guest authors are solely theirs.