Thursday, April 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award: My 5 Nominees

I am honored and touched to be the recipient of this award from Field Trip Mom. Liebster is the German word for beloved, dear, dearest, love. After winning the award herself, Alma chose me as one of her favorite blogs. It's just so sweet that one of my fellow bloggers would pass this on to me.



There are several rules floating around the blogosphere about what to do after you've been nomiated, but for the most part, they are pretty consistent. Here's what you have to do:


-Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
-Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
-Copy/paste the blog award onto your blog.
-Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs with 200 followers or less. (This is where I will be bending the rules as I've seen others do as well.)
-Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Thank you, Alma for this award. 




Now, here are my 5 nominees of blogs you should definitely check out (in no particular order):

Challenging the Gnome
The Pistachio Project
Green Lifestyle Consulting
Healthful Mama
Kelley's Passion for Nutrition

Happy reading!