Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let Love Nourish Breastfeeding Awareness Event

In support of World Breastfeeding Awareness Week, I am hosting my first blog event, Let Love NourishMy goal for Let Love Nourish is to increase awareness of breastfeeding, the resources available for parents, breastfeeding products, and provide support for current and expectant moms. In addition, each participating blog will be giving away breastfeeding-related products.

I am honored to be working with women who are passionate about this topic and are advocates of breastfeeding.

If you would like to sponsor me in support of this campaign, please email me at justanotherhat at gmail dot com.



Photobucket
Let Love Nourish Posts
My Breastfeeding Experience
My Breastfeeding Must Have
Pearls of Wisdom from Veteran Nursers
Motherlove®
Breast is Best
Baby K'tan®
TheraPearl™
BabyBond™
Nursing Bra Express
The Nursing Mother's Companion