Sunday, May 22, 2011

REVIEW: Sun Protection Zone DuckSkinz

SUN SAFETY SERIES
For my Sun Safety Series, I've reviewed products for children and the whole family. I now introduce a product just for moms (and dads). My mom gave me this item as a gift, knowing how much I care about sun protection.

PRODUCT
Manufacturer
Social Networks

Product

Materials
27% nano bamboo charcoal, 63% recycle polysester, 10% spandex; SPF 100, UPF 50+

Made In
Thailand

Price 
$45.00

MY THOUGHTS
Design 
I like that my DuckSkinz is pink. I like that my DuckSkinz has a full-zip closure. I love that my DuckSkinz offers sun protection due to the UPF material used. The men's DuckSkinz has more color options, unlike the women's, which only comes in pink.

Durability
I've had this for almost a year and it still looks good, not worn out at all. I usually wash in the washer and hung to dry, not under direct sunlight.

Functionality
I have used this jogging, taking walks with my son, and as a cover up at the pool. If the weather is not too hot, I've worn it outside instead of using sunscreen. It's great. I would wear it golfing, but I haven't touched my clubs in years. My husband has worn his DuckSkinz fishing and golfing. He likes it and feels very comfortable being active in it.
Price
It is a bit pricey, but you are paying for a good quality all-purpose outerwear. Not that I've looked, but I don't know of other comparable products that are cheaper.

Safety
I have not had any safety issues with this product.

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. The product in this review was purchased by my family. The opinions expressed in this post are solely mine. I was under no obligation to provide a positive review. I received permission from the sponsor to post their trademarked brand/logo on my blog.