Thursday, December 27, 2012

Mia Mariu Mineral Cosmetics

mia mariu mineral cosmetics
I don't often wear make up, especially after Little B was born. Since giving birth, I've been looking at natural cosmetics. I am very careful about what I put on the baby's skin, why shouldn't I put on the same effort for myself. I opted for mineral based cosmetics and found Mia Mariu.

I received the following cosmetics to review: Loose powder foundation in SavannaLoose mineral shadow liner in MoraHydrating stick gloss in Deseo, and the Volumizing mascara. Although everything I tried was great, my favorite is by far the foundation. It made such a difference. My mom was here the first time I used it and she said my skin appeared smoother. The foundation evened out my skin tone, diminished the appearance of freckles and age spots, and just gave my face a very polished look.

The shadow liner is great as an eye shadow or just for lining the eyes. The color is fantastic and provided a really dramatic effect for smokey eyes. The stick gloss glides on smoothly and feels like silk on my lips. It is definitely hydrating but it's not a real gloss. I'd say it's more like a lightweight lipstick with added shimmer. The color is true to what you see on the website. As for the mascara, it definitely served its purpose of enhancing my lashes. I don't think it added that much volume or length. It wasn't clumpy and after three coats, my lashes were still separated.
loose mineral foundation shadow liner hydrating stick gloss mascara


Favorite features

  • Relatively green, ingredients include natural minerals
  • Lightweight; it feels like I'm not wearing make up at all
  • Long lasting, lasts for several hours without needing a touch up

mia mariu cosmetics ingredients

The price point for each of the items is relatively on par. It's not the most expensive line on the market, nor the cheapest. If you are interested in trying mineral make up, Mia Mariu is certainly one to try.

About Mia Mariu

Mia Mariu is a Dallas based company that offers natural health and beauty products. Their product lines includes cosmetics, skin care treatments, nutritional supplements, and fragrance. Mia Mariu also offers women an opportunity to set up their own home-based business as an Independent Adviser.

Connect with Mia Mariu on FacebookTwitterGoogle+Pinterest, and YouTube.

Disclosure: I was provided free products to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are my own.