Disney characters came to life during the performance. It's amazing how well the story lines paralleled the movies, but condensed into about 30 minutes each. Although so much of the plot was left out, they captured the essence of the movies. The entire show lasted 2 hours, with a brief intermission. I was pleasantly surprised at how full the Staples Center was considering it was a school night. I guess we all make exception to experience some Disney magic.
- Short stories kept younger kids engaged
- Featured favorite songs
- Tangled acrobatics
- Beautiful scenery and backdrop
- Gorgeous costumes
Hands down, the family favorite was Tangled. We all just loved the use of acrobatics and the lanterns. It's also Big B's favorite movie of the three so he was super focused.
- Tickets are $22, $28, $50 (VIP) and $75 (Front Row)
- Opening Night tickets are available for $12 each (not valid for premium seating)
- Tickets on sale now at the venue Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.
- Family four-pack tickets discount code
About Dare to DreamDisney on Ice: Dare to Dream brings favorite Disney princesses to life. The show revolves around short story lines of the life, challenges, and triumphs of Rapunzel, Tiana, and Cinderella. The cast also includes beloved characters from Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, and Cinderella.
Disclosure: My family and I were invited to attend the event to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are my own.