Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kid-friendly Activities at the Indiana Jones Exhibit

A few weeks ago, the Indiana Jones exhibit opened at the Discovery Science Center. I took Big B with me during opening night and he had a blast. You might think that since it's Indiana Jones, it might be geared just for adults. Actually, there are activities for kids, even little ones. It's really an exhibit the entire family would enjoy, especially if you are a fan of the Indiana Jones movie franchise. If you live in SoCal, or will be visiting SoCal for the holidays, the Discovery Science Center is a must stop while the kids are on break. Below are photos of my budding archeologist at the exhibit. For more info on the museum exhibit, read my review at Sweeps4Bloggers.


Exhibit activities for the little ones

  • A site excavation for digging artifacts
  • Climbing up and down for a dig
  • Building pyramids from blocks


indiana jones exhibit sandbox dig site

indiana jones exhibit chair on pulley going up

indiana jones exhibit focal point with lasers

indiana jones exhibit glass snake pit

Disclosure: I was invited to attend the event to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are my own.