Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Frankenweenie Halloween Masks

Can you believe halloween is just right around the corner? I feel like I just took down the cobwebs and put away the witch's pointy hat yesterday. For those of you who are more organize than I, and have actually started the decorating process, kudos. Big B keeps asking when we are going to decorate and I keep telling him soon. Anyway, here's something fun that I don't have to go into the garage for and search in boxes: halloween masks. Maybe these will keep him busy for the next few days while I get myself, and the house, organized.

disney's frankenweenie

disney's frankenweenie

disney's frankenweenie

disney's frankenweenie


You can download the entire file here. Frankenweenie opens in US theaters on Friday, October 5, 2012. Connect with Frankenweenie on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.