Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Avengers is coming on May 4


I am so excited The Avengers is coming in 3 days. My husband and I rarely go to the movies. The movies that we do go out to watch are the kind with lots of special effects. We also rarely miss Disney/Pixar and superhero movies. To help prepare us, we started a superhero movie night at home (i.e. Iron Man, Captain America, etc.). The only movie left for us to watch is Thor and we're all set for The Avengers. Another reason I'm excited is because Joss Whedon directed it. We're big Joss Whedon fans: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Joss Whedon. Okay, so we may not see it opening day, but we will definitely see it on the big screen. I can't wait. Below are some fun behind the scenes photos (I love behind the scenes stuff).

About Marvel's The Avengers
Marvel's The Avengers is a movie based on the popular Marvel comic book series The Avengers. It stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan SkarsgĂ„rd, Samuel L. Jackson, Clark Gregg, and Cobie Smulders. Plot synopsis: A motley crew of superheroes are gathered by Nick Fury to defend Earth against Loki.

Image courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Image courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.

Image courtesy of Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Disclaimer: I was not financially compensated for this post. The opinions expressed in this post are solely mine. I received permission to post company trademarked logo and images on my blog.