Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Soybu Jetset Maxi Dress is a Wardrobe Must-Have

soybu jetset maxi dress in black on model
Image courtesy of Soybu.

I love maxi dresses. They are a staple is my spring and summer wardrobe. I love their versatility - can go from day to night. You can pair them with flip flops for a casual look or a nice wedge or heel for a dressier outfit. The same goes with jewelry and accessories. The Jetset Maxi Dress from Soybu is a perfect example.

Soybu's maxi dress only comes in black. Think of it as the not-so-little black dress that every woman should own. It's made of a lightweight breathable fabric and has a relaxed fit for ease and comfort. There's more to love about this dress and I'll be updating this post with details of my favorite features. For now, this is just a feature for the upcoming Mama's Got a New Look giveaway event.


About Soybu®

Established in Denver, Colorado, Soybu® has been providing performance apparel since 1998. Nature-inspired, the apparel offers women feminine clothing to fit an active lifestyle. From workout outfits to skirts and dresses to accessories, designers created clothing that reflect a balance of leisure, work, and fun. Some apparel are made with eco-friendly fibers to minimize environmental impact.

Connect with Soybu® on Facebook and Twitter.


Disclosure: I was provided free products to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. All opinions expressed are my own.