Monday, February 7, 2011

My first Blog Award!

I received my first award last week. I would like to thank Angela from Mommy Time Out for this wonderful honor




There are some rules that go along with this.  
1. Thank the person who awarded you & link them back in your post 
2. Tell everyone 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers
4. Contact each blogger and let them know you've passed the award on to them, & let the "giver" know you accept the award


7 random facts:
1. Japanese and Ethiopian tie for my favorite cuisine
2. Jane Austen is my favorite author
3. I enjoy traveling
4. I spend way too much time doing research before I make a purchase
5. I am a Mac 
6. I'm slowly transitioning our house to a "greener" household
7. I make lists for everything


15 blogs that I would like to share with you all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1.   Rosary Mom
3.   OoohSoFab